Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good Mom or Bad Mom

Which one am I?  Well, either I am a bad mom for not updating the blog for so long, or I am a good mom because I have been too busy playing with Cole to update the blog.  Lots of excitement going on lately!  Besides chasing Cole around and pulling him off the tops of chairs, cabinets, and more, my Pampered Chef business is keeping me hoppin' and Danny has kept me busy looking for a house in the country.  A venture I only agreed to because I knew I wouldn't find a house I wanted to live in.  Last Sunday we found the perfect one!  Our offer has been accepted and now we are busy trying to sell our current home which I will have a difficult time leaving...especially the kitchen I helped create!
In the meanwhile, we carved a few pumpkins.  Here are some of the pics!

 The pumpkins we picked out at the pumpkin patch.
 Cole was ready to get started!
 He did one of his reverse moves into my lap so he could help.  He was also very eager to help clean up using both the broom and dust pan.
 The whole family of pumpkins!
  The finished product!  Cole said, "hot?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers