He is beautiful Chelsea. He looks so long. What a wonderful sight. God bless you all.
I am so glad that everyone is doing well! I can't wait to see him in person! What an adorable baby!! Congrats mommy and daddy!!
Congrats!! I've been thinking about you guys a lot the last couple days and checking the blog and e-mail to see if there was any news!! Can't wait to meet him!!
He is just beautiful - we can not wait to meet him!!
He is beautiful Chelsea. He looks so long. What a wonderful sight. God bless you all.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that everyone is doing well! I can't wait to see him in person! What an adorable baby!! Congrats mommy and daddy!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I've been thinking about you guys a lot the last couple days and checking the blog and e-mail to see if there was any news!! Can't wait to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just beautiful - we can not wait to meet him!!
ReplyDelete